September 28, 2012

Color Palettes for Family Photos #3

Often times I am asked what color(s) should a family wear for their family photo shoot. Coordinating colors is important for photos to look clean and professional. I love all sorts of colors as long as they look good together. In the coming weeks, I will provide examples of past sessions and a sample color palette to help you coordinate your next photo session!


Classic Colors:
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Red, White & Blue

When most people see red, white & blue, they think of Independence Day colors. But this classic color combination can be used year round. In the summer, wear these colors in fun overalls, sun dresses, and cool accessories. In the winter, pair a red sweater with a classic pair of jeans. Either way, our nation's colors are always in style!

Contact me today to schedule your holiday photos! Sessions are booking up fast!

sabrena@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment