October 5, 2012

Color Palettes for Family Photos #5


Often times I am asked what color(s) should a family wear for their family photo shoot. Coordinating colors is important for photos to look clean and professional. I love all sorts of colors as long as they look good together. In the coming weeks, I will provide examples of past sessions and a sample color palette to help you coordinate your next photo session!

Warm Autumn Colors:
Photobucket
Photobucket Rust, Teal & Brown

Looking for colors that are more "in season" for your holiday photos? Most people go to red as their holiday color, but I love the look of this rusty orange (and the lighter shade of it) paired with a bright teal and a neutral brown. To me, these colors scream "autumn!". Chocolate brown is a fantastic neutral to use for holiday photos. Get creative when going for a seasonal look this year!

Contact me today to schedule your holiday photos! Sessions are booking up fast!

sabrena@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment