October 10, 2012

Color Palettes for Family Photos #6

Often times I am asked what color(s) should a family wear for their family photo shoot. Coordinating colors is important for photos to look clean and professional. I love all sorts of colors as long as they look good together. In the coming weeks, I will provide examples of past sessions and a sample color palette to help you coordinate your next photo session!

Classic Holiday Look:
Photobucket (ok technically I didn't take this photo - its a photo of me and my family! aren't my boys adorable?) Photobucket Maroon, Chocolate & Blue 

Want a classic look for your holiday photos? Red is a fantastic choice! If you want a relaxed look, pair red with blue jeans. Want something more formal? How about chocolate brown dockers or pencil skirt? Accessories are fun when doing a classic look - belts, scarves, jewelry galore!

Contact me today to schedule your holiday photos! Sessions are booking up fast!

sabrena@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment